|Chicago Lawyer Chapter: Legal Legends Luncheon|
June 19, 2017
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM
Union League Club
65 West Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604
Join us for our twelfth annual Legal Legends Luncheon featuring Tina Tchen, former Assistant to President Barack Obama, Chief of Staff to First Lady Michelle Obama, and Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls.
Professor Geoffrey R. Stone, Edward H. Levi Distinguished Service Professor of Law, University of Chicago; co-chair of the Chicago Lawyer Chapter Board of Advisors and member of ACS’s National Board of Advisors, will return as the program emcee.
Professor Geoffrey R. Stone
2017 Legal Legends Luncheon Honorees: Abner J. Mikva Award:
Ruth Goldman Award:
- Thomas F. Geraghty, Class of 1967 James B. Haddad Professor of Law, Director of the Bluhm Legal Clinic, and Associate Dean of Clinical Education at Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law
- Andrea Lyon, Dean and Professor of Law at Valparaiso University Law School
- Carolyn Shapiro, Associate Professor of Law and Co-Director of the Institute on the Supreme Court of the United States at Chicago-Kent College of Law
- J. Cunyon Gordon, Senior Counsel and Director, Settlement Assistance Program at Chicago Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Lisa Madigan, Illinois Attorney General
We would like to thank our early sponsors for their generous support:
Mayer Brown LLP
Myron M. Cherry & Associates, LLC
Skadden, Arps, Slate Meagher & Flom LLP
Cohen Law Group, P.C.
James E. Pfander
Jenner & Block LLP
Levin & Perconti
Miner, Barnhill & Galland, P.C.
Robert & Janet Helman
Sidley Austin LLP
Valparaiso University Law School
Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd.
Loevy & Loevy Attorneys at Law
Massey & Gail LLP
Miller Shakman & Beem LLP
Chicago Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, Inc.
Tickets are $60 for attorneys working in nonprofit, government, judiciary or academic settings and for students.
All other tickets are $100.If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities for this event, please contact Brian Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join the host committee by soliciting 10 ticket purchases, please contact Jessica Cherry Chavin at email@example.com.To join the host committee by buying 10 tickets, please proceed with your transaction using the RSVP link below.
Online ticket sales have ended; if you would like to attend this event, please contact Dana Pownall at 773-822-3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For those wishing to pay by credit card, contact Zara Marvi at 202-393-6181. Please note that credit card payment will only be accepted until 2:00 pm ET, Friday, June 16. Checks will be accepted at the door; please make all checks payable to The American Constitution Society. All are welcome!
IL - Chicago