|Northeast Ohio Chapter: Cleveland's Consent Decree - Explained|
July 29, 2015
The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
Moot Court Room
1801 Euclid Avenue
- Carole Rendon, First Assistant US Attorney, Northern District of Ohio
- Michelle Heyer, Assistant US Attorney, Northern District of Ohio
- Barbara Langhenry, Law Director, City of Cleveland
- Gary Singletary, Chief Counsel, City of Cleveland
Join us for the third installment in our series on the Cleveland Consent Decree. Our panelists, who were intimately involved in the negotiations that produced the final consent decree, will begin the program by outlining the details of the agreement. The discussion will then focus on the judicial and external monitoring necessary to ensure the consent decree's success. To close, our panel will discuss how to keep the legal and civic communities engaged in the coming months and years, which we learned from our first two programs is key to creating successful and lasting change.
- Jonathan Witmer-Rich, Associate Professor of Law, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
CLE credit of 1.0 hours is pending.
Presented by ACS Chapter(s):
OH - Northeast Ohio