|Georgia Lawyer Chapter: Religious Freedom or Discrimination: Does Georgia Need RFRA?|
January 6, 2016
06:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Bondurant Mixson & Elmore
1201 W. Peachtree Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Join the ACS Georgia Lawyer Chapter for a discussion on the future prospects of the proposed Georgia Religious Freedom Restoration Act, and whether such legislation is necessary to protect religious freedom or merely provides a license for discrimination.
- State Rep. Taylor Bennett (D- District 80)
- Jeff Graham, Executive Director, Georgia Equality
- State Sen. Josh McKoon (R- District 29)
- Alexander “Sasha” Volokh, Associate Professor of Law, Emory University School of Law
- Greg Bluestein, Political Reporter, Atlanta Journal Constitution
There will be a reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. The program will be from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. For questions the day of the event, please contact Suzanne Wakefield (404) 375-7019.
Presented by ACS Chapter(s):
GA - Georgia